The foundation of the Volunteer Program in the School District of River Falls is the belief that schools, families, and the community must be partners in the education of children. Doors to schools are open to all who choose to share some valuable time.
Potential volunteers include:
- family members
- interested members of the community
- college, high school, and middle school students
- Volunteers can choose to help at school or at home. Tasks include:
- materials processing
- helping with special projects
- small carpentry/craft jobs
- sharing a talent or experience
- clerical skills and more
While some tasks require a regular time commitment, many can be performed on an occasional or even one-time basis.
Tara Albores firstname.lastname@example.org