Greenwood Elementary is a student centered learning community that strives to develop responsible, respectful, critically thinking citizens by fostering each child's individual potential through the rigorous exploration of our world.
In order to advance our shared vision of an exemplary school...
1. We will promote a safe, nurturing and respectful environment.
2. We will model and guide appropriate behavior and demonstrate respect for self, others, and property.
3. We will promote and support positive relationships with our colleagues, our students, parents, and community.
4. We will challenge all students, ourselves, and each other to achieve the greatest possible academic, social, and emotional growth.
5. We will provide opportunities for students to develop a sense of purpose and compassion beyond themselves.
6. We will make decisions in the best interest of children.
7. We will promote self responsibility and a strong work ethic.
8. We will build a foundation that fosters a love of learning.